PRIZES: Three prize winners will be ranked and be awarded the following:
1st Prize: One Harrison AntiGravity Hammock Kit
2nd Prize: 10% off Teacher Training Vouchers
3rd Prize: One AntiGravity Fitness T-shirt
Hammock Kit: $390 USD
10% off training: $120 USD
AG T-shirt: $30 USD
ENTRY AGE: Entrants must be over 18 years of age but images can include minors if the entrant is a legal guardian or has permission from the minor’s legal guardian.
ELIGIBLE RESIDENTS: Global
ENTRY METHOD: Via AntiGravity’s Facebook Tab at http://a.pgtb.me/Dh30Bc contestants will be asked to fill in the entry form and submit a Halloween themed image with a Harrison AntiGravity Hammock on the contest page.
START DATE: 17 October 2013
CLOSING DATE: 15 November 2013
WINNING ENTRIES: The best Halloween themed image with a Harrison AntiGravity Hammock, judged on originality, creativity and relevance to the AntiGravity Fitness Brand, selected by the Sponsor. ‘Likes’ accumulated by an entry image on the AntiGravity Fitness Facebook Fan Page will be positively considered.
WINNER SELECTION DATE & TIME: 19 November 2013 at 3pm (EST)
WINNER SELECTION PLACE: Sponsor’s Office (described below)
SPONSOR: AntiGravity Fitness LLC
AntiGravity Headquarters Office
265 W. 37th Street
NY, NY 10018
STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The Competition Details, Information on Prizes and how to enter the Competition form part of these Standard Terms & Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry to the Competition is open to residents of the country listed under Eligible Residents in the Competitions Details, who have attained the Entry Age on the Start Date. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Sponsor, their related companies and advertising agencies may not enter the Competition. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition. As long as the participant has access to an AG affiliated studio, franchise, or AG yoga hammock they can enter the contest.
3. Entry to the Competition is via the Entry Method. Entrants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish, provided that each entry is separately submitted.
4. Entry to the Competition commences on the Start Date and closes when the last entry is received on the Closing Date. By entering the Competition, entrants accept these Standard Terms & Conditions of Entry.
5. The Prize selection for the Competition will take place at the Sponsor’s Office at the Winner Selection Place at the Winner Selection Date & Time. The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about the Competition or the judges’ decision(s).
6. Winning Entries will each be awarded a Prize.
7. The total value of the Prizes to be awarded in the Competition is the Total Prize Value. The Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Some Prizes may only be redeemable in a particular country. The Sponsor will not be responsible for the travel costs of Prize winners to redeem the prizes. The Sponsor accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes (or any part of them). The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or any part of it) for an item of similar value.
Prize winners will be notified by email and phone number provided. If a prize winner does not respond or confirm address within 7 days of the notification being sent, the Sponsor reserves the right to select another winner to replace them.
Prizes will be sent to Prize winners by post provided address is correct
9. Each entrant’s personal information (“PI”) will be collected to enable the Sponsor to administer and promote this Competition and the Prize winners. The PI of Prize winners may be provided to others assisting the Sponsor in this regard, including the Prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this Competition. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested PI, the Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion that they are not eligible to win a Prize in this Competition.
10. To the extent permitted by law, the Sponsor makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the Prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, or for any personal injury, that may be suffered or caused as a result of participating in the Competition or using any Prize.
11. If for any reason, this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Sponsor reserves the right in their discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry or Competition process.
12. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition. CAUTION: any attempt to deliberately damage any website or the information on a website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
None of the above paragraphs limits any other.